The Client took the decision to increase the scope of Keysource’s remit to include undertaking planned maintenance and provide reactive support for the whole building resulting in a seamless approach for both the critical assets and building facilities assets. The majority of activities are self- delivered by Keysources in house specialist engineering teams.
In order to ensure they have up to date detailed asset information Keysource has integrated with the company’s own in-house Service management system to mobilise and continually manage a property information register, auditing programme, maintenance programme, asset inventory, ticketing system including customer logging, and site operations tracking. This enables them to make informed decisions on sustainable strategies and Keysource to streamline processes and increase the efficiency of managing tasks.
The project included:
- Seamless service delivery across all critical data centre and building assets
- Coordinated statutory compliance maintenance
- Coordinated Operational Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- 24×7 emergency response to site in the event of an issue
- Management of the contract through integrated service management platform
- 24x7x365 Service Desk and out of hours support